The factory presents a sustainable model, which links economic, ecological and social aspects with innovative and high quality processes.
- Use of LED lamps throughout the factory, helps to lower energy consumption.
- In all the structures,roof lantern are installed , which contributes to the ventilation and natural lighting of the environment, as well as the wide gates and large windows.
USE OF ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
- Replacing solvent-based adhesives for water-based adhesives.
- Recycling the solvents used.
- Proper separation of waste, sending to recycling what can be recycled. For incineration, items contaminated with chemicals.
- Reverse logistics of chemical product packaging. Contaminated liquid waste sent for processing by a specialized company.
- Use of rainwater for flushing toilets and gardening.
- Reduction in waste generation, through the use of new technologies.
- Reduction in the use of disposable cups, encouraging each employee to adopt their own cup, bottle or mug.
- Reduction the number of prints, there for reducing paper consumption.
- Manufacture of aprons with leftover materials from the warehouse (synthetic material, tapes) or even with returned uniforms, which were cleaned. Aprons are used by employees, protecting the uniform, making the uniform more durable.